Thursday 3 May 2012

WIP Wednesdays - Raspberries and Cream

I'm feeling a lot more inspired after Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, so I'm very keen to continue on and join in with WIP Wednesdays and FO Friday.

I have 2 projects on the go at the moment. I know that I'm being very strict on myself, I must not submit to startitis!

 The first is my 'Raspberry Rosehip'



which is a test knit for the wonderful designer Patricia Martin. Its going really well knitted up in some gorgeous Lady Katherine Sock yarn by CountessAblaze colourway 'Tainted Love'.

 Setting that against my 2nd project my Ishbel shawl in natural wool and bamboo sock yarn




they look like a positively luscious bowl of raspberries and cream! At least that's what I thought when I saw them sat on the sofa together looking divine.......Here's a little peek.




No comments:

Post a Comment